Curarti Attack (8,400 mg conventional curcumin):
Blister with 7 tablets | Content for 7 days – 1 tablet per day
WHAT IS THAT?
The most powerful natural anti-inflammatory*, analgesic, stomach protector and antioxidant product on the market. The innovative formulation of Curarti® Complexed Curcumin makes it possible to achieve a concentration of curcumin that is 45 times higher than similar products on the market.
Curarti Attack: Curcumin complex (β-cyclodextrin -complex-, turmeric -Curcuma longa L. – rhizome extract normalized to curcumin, 136.5 mg Curarti® complex curcumin = 8,400 mg conventional curcumin (62:1) = 210,00 mg in powdered root of Curcuma longa, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 18 mg.
|Maximum daily dose||CURARTI ATTACK|
|Curarti® Complexed Curcumin||136.51 mg|
|Vitamin C||18 mg(22.5% NRV)|
Differential value of Curarti® complex curcumin
Due to the low solubility of this element in water, many solutions have been explored to make it more bioavailable: Curarti provides an innovative solution by creating a water-soluble, easily assimilated complex of β-cyclodextrin and conventional curcumin. β-Cyclodextrin is a hollow molecule that (like a Trojan horse) houses curcumin inside, allowing it to be easily absorbed and transformed into Curarti® Complex Curcumin. Each tablet of Curarti Attack and Curarti Forte contains 136.5 mg and 78 mg of Curarti® complex curcumin, respectively, which is equivalent to 8,400 mg and 4,800 mg of conventional curcumin (62:1), according to the results obtained in experiments with the Caco-2 cell model . Curcumin is found in its natural form in the root of turmeric (Curcuma longa) in a ratio of 3-5%. Using the average value (4%) and the equivalence stated above, the Curarti Attack tablet is equivalent to 210,000 mg of Curcuma longa root, respectively.
Curarti Attack: Intensive treatment for very severe and isolated joint pain. Also indicated for the reduction of inflammation and pain associated with sports activities that are more strenuous than usual (eg, competitions).
How to use it
Take 1 tablet a day, with a glass of water.
– In case of changes in liver or gallbladder function, or gallstones, the use of the product is not recommended. If you are taking medication, consult your doctor.
– This product is not a medicine and is not intended to treat diseases.
– Dietary supplement.
– risk groups of the population: consult your doctor or pharmacist.
– Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of small children.
– To be stored in a cool and dry place.