Atopity Emollient Body Cleansing Oil
For very dry, sensitive and irritated skin
For skin suffering from topical dermatitis
The emollient oil is a gentle moisturizing mix of purified natural oils that gently washes dry, intolerant and prone to atopic dermatitis skin. Atopity is a mollifying cleansing oil containing oat lipids, rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids , which have a pronounced soothing and relieving itching effect. The unique formula with glycerin and natural avocado , oat and castor oils has an instant moisturizing effect and restores the water-lipid mantle of the skin. The emollient cleanser Oil does not contain soap and perfume , thus preserving and strengthening the barrier function of any dry or prone to atopic eczema skin . Suitable for everyday use in infants, children and adults. The cleansing oil can be used as a daily hygienic care in the stages of exacerbation of atopic dermatitis, as well as in the periods between attacks, when the skin is calmer and not irritated.
- Very dry, itchy and irritated skin
- Skin with atopic dermatitis
- Intolerant and sensitive skin
- In case of irritation and itching
- In atopic eczema
- In atopic dermatitis of the hands, face and body
- In atopic dermatitis in infants and children
- In atopic dermatitis in adults
- Gently and delicately washes skin prone to atopic dermatitis
- Soothes itching and restores the comfort of irritated atopic skin
- Moisturizes and relieves the symptoms of atopic skin
- Restores the water-lipid mantle
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss
- Adds essential lipids, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids essential for atopic skin health
How to use
Spread and lightly massage Atopity cleansing oil on wet skin to form a creamy lather. And rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently dry the skin without rubbing, especially in atopic eczema . About 3 to 5 pressings of the pump are sufficient for use in a bathtub.
For babies, use only as a bath supplement!
To get optimal results and soothe itchy and irritated skin suffering from atopic dermatitis. in the first minutes after a bath or shower, apply Atopity in a soothing emollient body balm , which will further moisturize and lock the moisture in the skin.
Avoid contact with eyes!
Be careful, this product can cause slipping in the bathroom!
- Apply moisturizing and soothing emollient balmimmediately after bathing and every time you feel your skin is dry. Keep your skin with atopic dermatitis always well hydrated, because this will create a reliable barrier between your skin and potential irritants and allergens from the environment.
- Always choose perfume-free products for dry, irritated and atopic skin. Perfume and fragrance compositions can cause an attack of atopic dermatitis. To avoid deterioration, look for products specifically designed for skin with atopic dermatitis and labeled “fragrance free” or “fragrance free”. The products from the ATOPITY series for skin with atopic dermatitis are formulated without perfumes, SLS and other potentially irritating ingredients.
- Never bathe in hot waterand do not use ordinary soap or shower gel. Hot water and the sulfates contained in normal skin cleansers remove the delicate lipid barrier layer from dry and sensitive skin. It has a protective function, which on the one hand retains moisture in atopic skin, and on the other – does not allow allergens from the environment to penetrate into it. Always use emollient cleansing oils because they support atopic skin by creating an additional moisturizing film that strengthens its water-lipid barrier.
- Wear loose, bright, 100% cottonCotton and chemical-untreated cotton are less irritating than other fabrics and allow the skin to breathe. To avoid aggravating atopic eczema, avoid tight and tight clothing that causes abrasion and sweating, and be sure to keep wool sweaters, scarves and gloves away from your skin. Always wash new clothes before wearing perfume-free detergent to remove all possible irritants from the tissues.
ricinus communis seed oil, caprylic / capric triglyceride, persea gratissima oil, diethylhexyl sodium sulfosuccinate, tocopheryl acetate, avena sativa kernel oil, glycerin, panthenol, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol
- Avena Sativa Kernel Oil/ l and oatmeal – rich natural oil with a unique lipid profile, saturated with essential Omega-3, Omega-6 oils and ceramides, which have a calming, protective and emollient effect. They help heal and soothe atopic skin.
- Persea Gratissima Oil –due to its close structure to human adipose tissue, avocado oil quickly and easily penetrates the skin, providing hydration, nourishment and soothing depth. It is rich in vitamins A, E and D, as well as saturated fatty acids, which strengthen and smooth the skin. Extremely useful and effective in daily use for skin with atopic dermatitis.
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil – avegetable oil extracted from castor beans, extremely rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. It is used in cosmetics as an emollient because it has the ability to reduce water loss in the skin.
- Glycerin– softens and moisturizes, retaining moisture in the skin. Increases its elasticity, protects it from drying out, reduces transepidermal water loss and increases its protective function.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride –natural purified lipids from palm nuts with powerful moisturizing and smoothing action. They make the skin soft and tender.
- Vitamin E– powerful antioxidant action